Monday, October 13, 2008

Six Random Things...

I have been tagged by my friend Jen! Here are six random things about me...

1. I love, love LOVE Oreo cookies. I could eat them always, and this is why I rarely buy them. :)

2. I have a thing for pajamas. I love getting new pajamas, even if no one but my family can look at them. They are so cozy and I love cotton ones the best.

3. I need simplicity in my life. I can't have clutter in my house, and I MUST have order in everything. I'm a little nutso in this area.

4. I hate wearing socks to bed. I have to be barefoot.

5. I love to get new books from the library, but I usually only read the first three or four chapters and then I don't finish. I often wonder if I am just trying to convince myself that I like to read??

6. I am a lover. What a mean by this is that I love to nurture and take care of people, and even cuddle sometimes. :)

So I tag: Tammy, Alexis, Erin, and Wendy