Monday, July 14, 2008

Tribute to my girlies...

I have the sudden urge to blog about my girls. And I guess in some way tell them how much I love them! I feel a special connection to them and in so many ways understand them because I TOO am a girl! Sometimes Chris doesn't always understand their needs as I do (he does try though!), and so we connect. In all reality they are not just my daughters, but also my sisters. I'm grateful for a little estrogen around here once in a while! Even if it does drive the boys a little crazy at times. Even though there is a nine year age difference between Halee and Grace, they have a special loving bond. Halee is like Grace's 2nd mama!

What would life be like without the occasional bubble bath??? Dad doesn't get this, but I DO!

Okay I can admit that we tend to get a little moody and high maintenance at times, but that's just part of being a girl (at least in this family! haha)


Dolls...ah...I LOVE dollies! If I could get away with it, I would STILL play dolls!!!!!


Halee has started to grow up faster than I like. I want her to STOP growing darn it!







My little Grace will be all grown too before I know it...


I try to enjoy every minute of every day with my children, because even though I'm not always the most patient, I love them to pieces! Thank you Halee and Grace for being my girly girls!
I promise a tribute to my boys here shorty too. They are awesome in their own little ways too!