Thursday, July 10, 2008

Connor, Soccer and Muscles...

This is Connor's very first year in soccer. I wasn't sure how he would feel about it or if he would even like it, but he really likes it! He loves his coaches, and the woman coach calls him "muscles." I think this is a name she probably calls many of the boys, but I won't tell Connor that because I think he likes the attention, ha ha. Plus he's all about being a big strong man. His first game was Tuesday and he actually scored a goal! I was so excited for him because there are some pretty aggressive kids there, and Connor loves to play but by nature he isn't a very aggressive person, so I hope that goal will build his confidence. It's so fun to watch my kids try new things and grow. GO CONNOR! :)

By the way the kids names themselves the Green Lizard's, lol.