Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July!

I know, I know...these are a little late, but better late than never! We had a fantastic and VERY busy 4th. Chris is now on the ward activities committee, so he and I helped out with the 4th of July breakfast we have each year. It turned out great but was LOTS of work!! The kids enjoyed it though, because usually we skip it. I like sleeping in on Holidays, but not this year. Grace is kind of out of it in this pic. She had woke up at 6:00 in the morning and was a bit of a mess at times. Our ward primary had a float in the community parade, and my boys wanted to float it, so I went with them, and it was lots of fun! They loved throwing out candy at all the kids. Although I think Christian was aiming to hit people in the head...little stinker!
Later on we went down on the beach and watched the fireworks. I love having these fun family traditions and am so thankful for each and every one of my family! :)