Monday, June 16, 2008

To Dad....

Sorry the top pic is from fathers day last year, haha, but it's late , so it will have to do! Before I every met Chris I had all these ideals of what I wanted in a man and even wrote many letters to my future husband. They said things like "I want someone who is kind, selfless, understanding, fun. One thing I never did write in those is that he would need to be a good dad, which is kind of ironic because he really IS a wonderful dad. I guess I lucked out on that one! Now that I am a mother and can realize how much love I have for my children, a good father would be top at the list. I am grateful to have married a man that cherishes and loves his children. I feel so blessed to have him in my life, and I am so glad that he is my kids' dad! They are so darn lucky! We love you Chris/dad. :)