Friday, June 27, 2008

This Award Goes To....

My sweet childhood friend Trish gave me this award and I am passing it on to five others, to which I will ask you to do the same! Trish and I lived in the same neighborhood for many years as children and recently found each other on myspace. It's been awesome to see her outstanding family!
I give this award to Cindy first because she has new posts so very often that you always know you'll have something new and interesting to read. Plus she is expecting her 5th child and she sews, gardens, cans, makes jam, and who knows what else! I seriously don't know how she does it!
Next I give this to Tammy because she is my best friend, and I am so proud of her for blogging because typically she doesn't do computers that much, but she's surprised me with her consistency with blogging! Plus she's a truly devoted loyal friend.
Next I give this to my friend Erin because she has a kind sweet heart, and always has great advice to offer and is a great listener. And oh of course she's a great mother and so inspiring!
Next I give this to Rachel because she always leaves me comments, and lets face it, comments are so much fun to read! I appreciate all the sweet kind things she says.
Last I give this to Laurie and Jacob because their posts just make me laugh. They have such fun quirky posts and I thoroughly enjoy them.
Now pass this on to five people you care about!