Friday, June 20, 2008

Husband, Dad, Grandpa, Friend.

I have some very sad news. My father in law passed away last night from a massive heart attack. He was only 61 years old. We got the call at about 3:00 in the morning, and were told that he was rushed to the hospital, but apparently he died right away. It was a hard reality to except. Chris and I were both in tears knowing that it would be a long long time before we would see him again. We were mostly sad though because he has left his sweet wife behind. He and my mother in law were married when he was 18 and she was just 15. They have 9 living children, 3 children who died in birth or from miscarriages, and 13 adopted Russian kids. I have always admired them because of how very much they love each other. I am sure her heart is broken. We will miss this wonderful man who loved his family so very much, and who was a true example of following Christ in all things.