Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Okay time to give a mini update on our lives since we finally recovered from our two 1/2 week vacation. I am so excited because the kids are out of school for Summer break. They got out June 4th, and I am kind of a weird mom because I absolutely LOVE when Summer break comes. I have my moments where they drive me nuts of course, but for the most part, I treasure their company. So I have made up a chore chart and each morning they are diligently working to get their chores done, and then it's computer time, and play. Unfortunately though the weather has hindered us completely of doing anything but being BORED out of our minds by the time 2:00 o'clock hits. Here's a funny pic I took of the kids being Just that...BORED.


So basically we are praying for a little sun.
Most of you know that Chris is a licensed denturist, and has been working toward taking over his bosses business when he retires...well that finally happened on June 1st. Our life has been kind of crazy because we are super busy, but also very grateful that the lord is blessing us with lots of work to give us a good start. I'm really excited and grateful to Chris who has been working soooo many hours to provide for us. I don't know how he does it.
That's pretty much it in the way of excitement (and boredom) for us. :)