Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Sisters...

Sisters. I have four of them. A huge portion of my childhood contains the bonds of sisterhood in one way or another. They taught me how to wear makeup. Style my hair. Filled me on what it's like to kiss and how to do it. It's little details that without sisters...I may have been left in the dark. It's not like I was gonna ask my MOM how to kiss. Sorry mom! 😜

I cherish those days and even still, I know if I need advice. I always have a sister or sis-ters....that I can call at any given moment.

I thought of that special gift when I saw this picture of Halee and her sisters from the wedding. The girls asked just yesterday if they could write Halee a letter and Mail her and Jared a dollar. 

Sisterhood never goes away...nothing really changes even though circumstances might. Nothing can break that bond.