Monday, November 5, 2012

Family pictures...


Family picture day. It's the day where you all skip down to the location in which you will be getting photo's done. Everyone is happy and thrilled to be doing this. Everyone chooses ahead of time to be Cooperative. To smile. To be kind and nice to each other through out the process. Does this sound familiar? If it does, I really do hate you.

Our picture day started off great, and ended up with kids getting mad at me and each other. Me getting crabby and frustrated. The older boys trying to unbutton their shirts as a joke just to make me mad. Chris laughing because the chaos was pure insanity. Let's just say I hope one day we laugh about all this....but not quite yet.

I was overjoyed though, when I found that despite the crazy antics that took place, we actually looked like a happy family!! And I realized that even though we get stressed with each other at times, it's the other 90% that counts the most. We really are a happy family. I wouldn't trade any minute of any of this. I'm grateful to know I will have all of these special people in my life for time and all eternity.