Monday, August 6, 2012

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams...

I love this quote from the all time classic Willy Wonka. Not sure what it means, but for me it means taking your destiny into your own hands. Making life the best you can with what you have. When we purchased our boat 4 years ago we weren't sure if it was a good purchase or how well the family would take to boating but I have to say that boating for our family is something we look forward to from Oct. till June. Once Summer arrives, we can hardly wait to throw on some sunscreen and hit the water. I'm thankful we just bit the bullet and did it when we did because it's a cherished time where some greatest memories have happened.

The kids love to park the boat at one of favorite isolated beaches and wade and swim in the water.

My little wakeboarder Austin learning and loving this new sport.
Little Grace floating beside the awesome TP that Chris and the kids made.
As I looked at my little Scarlett blowing away as we drove the boat I couldn't help but love the fact that she will grow up with happy memories of boating with her family. This is the music we have chosen to make, and I love the sound of it.