Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lots of people equals lots of happy noise...

I love that Chris comes from a large family. You know when they visit that there will be lots of commotion and somebody at every corner. The kids loved having people to visit with. Especially Grace. She loved hanging out with the teenage girls. They would do her hair and make her feel so special.

I loved spending time with my russian sister in laws. They have to be some of the sweetest girls on earth. I told them after they left that I consider them my "real" sisters. I meant it. And my russian brother law, Dennis. He was our skipbo/phase 10 partner for many days. That kid is the best.

Chris with his mom and younger brother, Carl. (Smile Carl...the camera won't bite.)
                            Halee with her Aunt Nadia (left) and cousin Lyndsey (right.)
                                                                   The whole clan...