Monday, August 27, 2012

Being together...

Two more days until school is in. I will have 5 out of 6 children away for 7+ hours a day. Not quite sure how I feel about that. Some days I can't wait, and others I want to sit in a corner and cry.

Chris took today (Monday) off and we took one last fun family day. We had a picnic at a secluded park. We also went on a short hike down by the river. The kids played and waded through the water, until Connor cut his foot opened. All is well though. He is now doctored and it isn't as bad as we had originally thought.

We also took an hour to pick 13 lbs of blueberries. This is when a large family comes in mighty handy. We will freeze those babies and have blueberries galore.

It was a fun ending to a once again wonderful Summer, with my lovely children.