Friday, January 15, 2010

The Great Escape...

For Christmas my parents got Halee and Austin each their own IPOD. They have wanted one for a loooooonnnnggggg time, but I had my reservations about it. I am so happy however that we did it because it turned out to be a present I can enjoy too! I know...I'm kind of selfish that way. Anyway, due to the fact that we have six very wonderful, yet very loud and obnoxious children at times, I never know how to ease my ears. I can't leave them...that would be mean. I can't yell at them...that would be meaner. I can't beat them...that would be meanest, so I have been putting ear pieces in my ears and smiling through the noise. The kids think I'm much happier because I don't look like I want to kill something. I'm feeling really grateful to the person who created such a brilliant little device.