Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whew!!!!

I thought I would post an update as to all the sadness I was feeling last week when the kids started school. I have absolutely LOVED all this time to get stuff done!!! I of course still miss the kids but they are so happy in school and with their classmates and teachers. So I am not sad anymore and in fact have been able to get back to exercising (which I went about two months doing nothing in that area.) Plus I actually have time to clean and cook more stuff more often. My most favorite part though is that I have so much one on one time with Grace. She is so much fun!!! I was so worried that we would be bored, but we have kept so busy and it's been so much FUN!!!!! So no more tears here. And to all you moms with little ones at home, it DOES get easier!!!! :)