Friday, August 1, 2008

I Love My Family!

This past weekend Chris and I were able to go visit my family. We were only going to be able to spend a few nights because of Chris' work but I talked my lovely husband into going home with two of the kids and letting me stay for the week. It was so fun and wonderful because my big sis was visiting all the way from Florida! She has two kids ages 17 and 13 and it was great to get to know them more. We don't get the chance to see them often so it was just GREAT! Here is a photo of my parents my siblings and our spouses....
This is my little brother David and his beautiful wife Krysta...
Grace LOVED having family around!

My little sister Gina wasn't able to come from Utah but I'm posting a pic of her anyway because we wished she was there!!

This is me with my lovely older sisters Joely and April. I can't even explain how much we laughed together during my stay. I love having sisters!

This is us with our oh so adorable niece Aliyah (David's daughter.)
Halee and Austin had so much fun with their Cousin Danielle. She is 3 years older than Halee but they were like best friends regardless!



My Nephew Chris became Grace's 2nd dad. For whatever reason she fell completely in love with him. He was so sweet with her too. It melted my heart.


Grace and Aliyah had so much fun together! I was sad to leave but Chris, Connor and Christian were so glad to have us home again! :)