Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To School

You would think that a mom with five kids would be THRILLED that school is finally back in, but I am rebelling because I am NOT! I am so sad. I always do this when school gets back in for at least the first week, and then I am okay. This doesn't mean by the way that I am a perfect mom or that I have perfect kids. It doesn't mean that when they are home everything is just wonderful 24/7. In fact things get a little crazy at times and I even feel I will lose my mind once in a while. Even still, I miss them because they are such important people in my life. I hope they have a positive experience this year. :) On a better note, I am excited to have some one on one with my sweet little Grace this year! She and I won't know what to do with ourselves!




The whole crew minus Grace...