Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas 2017

I felt pretty darned blessed this Christmas. Halee and Jared spent 5 days with us. We did all of our usual traditions and Jared fit right in as if he’d never been absent from our family. 

Something very sad happened though....my youngest two are no longer Santa believers. We now have zero children believing in Santa. I told Halee and Jared they need to have babies soon so Christmas can be extra fun again for everyone.

I felt very blessed knowing that Chris is the head of our family. Always serving all of us and being an example. 

I was sad to see Halee go but happy seeing the happiness she’s experiencing. I couldn’t ask for a better man to take care of our daughter. She chose well and that’s probably because she had such a wonderful father to show her the way.

I love my family with all my heart.