Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving...

It looks as though (from the below pics) that Halee was with us this thanksgiving and I’d give just about anything to make that be true. Not so, though. Jared sent us this photo of her making pies and told us to “be jealous.” We were.

What a beautiful holiday it was. We rented a house along the river and some of my siblings and of course my parents were there. And my husband and children. Even though Halee and Jared were far away...I felt so blessed.

We drove through the “festival of lights” and there was one that replicated the manger scene. Chris stopped the car and we just stared at that manger scene for a good while, saying nothing. Tears filled my eyes because I felt such gratitude for my Savior. And to Heavenly Father for sending him to bless all of our lives.

P.S my brother David’s baby was there and when I held her I realized that I’m destined for to be a grandma and it made me want to jump for joy.