Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Austin made me cry today...


When I got off work today Austin told me he wanted to play me a song on the piano. His own arrangement of “what child is this.” I sat down and listened as he played his heart out. 

Our nativity happens to sit on top of the piano..as Austin played this touching rendition I couldn’t help but look at Joseph...looking down on baby Jesus with a deep and abiding love. Tears filled my eyes. Tears didn’t stop until the song finished. 

I feel such gratitude for our Savior. He loves us all no matter who we are, what we are, where we’ve been...or what we’ve done. His love is in everything and everywhere. I feel so blessed to know that I’m never alone..

I know Mary loved Jesus with all her heart but after today..I’m going to remember that Jospeh loved Jesus also...