Thursday, March 16, 2017

Change...

I've got lots and lots on my mind (hence this cheese  ball photo) gotta try and set the mood for this post. 

My life has changed so much. I've been preparing for our Halee's wedding and stumbled upon her baby book today. I opened it to a photo of me at a baby shower that was given for me when I was 8 months pregnant with her. Then she did something super mean and played a song for her dad and I called "I loved her first." If you haven't heard it, you need to. Chris and I set at the dining room table and sobbed quietly. In our own thoughts different but exactly the same. Remembering our baby, our toddler, our kindergartener, our 8 year old, our middle schooler, our teenager with braces, our sweet 16 year old. If you're reading this and you have a child under 18, I hate to tell you this...but the monsters are coming for your child next. No one is safe. Wish I had better news for ya.

Other things on my mind? As soon as I put this shirt on in the photo (which I purchased in Hawaii) I wanted to go back to Hawaii and I can't right now, gosh darn it. 

On a good note, it's my day off and there is a good chance my tushy won't leave this chair for several more hours.