Tuesday, March 21, 2017

An anniversary dinner to remember...

20 years ago today I married this man. What do you do when you've been married 20 years? Fly to Fiji? Book a cruise? Sure, that would be nice. But on the other hand, I can do absolutely nothing with Chris and that's ok. In all honesty we sought out a nice restaurant to celebrate. The first place we went had no seating. On a Tuesday? I'm in the twilight zone. The second one we went to had courses costing $34 dollars. Um....I'm too much of a thrifty girl for that price tag so after being seated I pretended to get a phone call and chris says to the waitress "she's on call, we have to leave." We laughed for a while over that one. The third attempt had zero parking and we could have parked far off and walked but when I suggested "how about Dairy Queen instead?" Chris said "why not." So there you have it. You CAN eat at Dairy Queen for your 20 year wedding anniversary and be happy and in love regardless of where you go or what you eat. Here's to another beautiful 20.