Saturday, December 20, 2014

That kind of feeling you get...

Do you ever see a picture of someone you love and your heart just swells up like is big balloon that is completely on the verge of popping? When I saw this picture that Chris took of our scarlett at the christmas school program, that's how I felt. A true love kind of feeling. My youngest sweet girl, in kindergarten. This time goes by so incredibly fast. I try to savor every bit of her littleness. A tangible love that is so real for all of my children. I am seeing every last one of them grow...some already into beautiful teenagers and our oldest nearing adulthood. Just yesterday our oldest was as young as our youngest. Life is THAT fast. But my joy is overwhelming. I have been able to do this six times. Six times I got to go to the hospital and bring a baby home. Six times I've been able to see them take a first step...see them get excited about seeing an airplane in the sky...see them go to their first day of school. The list goes on. For me, having six children has meant triple the blessings...triple the chaos, but mostly triple the swelling balloon feeling to where I'm a hair pin away from popping.