Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A new chapter...

Yes I know. I've been a terrible blogger. You see I have this thing called college that seriously puts a damper on free time. I embarked on the quest of going back to school back in June...and things have been interesting to say the least. Chris and I prayed and pondered whether it would be the right decision for our family and came to the conclusion that YES it would be. It's all online, and eventually the hope is that I can graduate and work along side my hottie husband as a Licensed Denturist. Like I said, that is the hope....now I have to make it a reality.

I've never seen my husband be more supportive. I always knew he was amazing but in June when I first started it was extremely overwhelming at times. Lots of tears and even more late nights that turned into early mornings and I pretty much lived on Mountain Dew just to stay awake. Thankfully the hardest terms are behind me and even though I still have a long way to go...I know I have the support to make it happen.

Now if I can just tell my brain to keep up, all will be well.