Tuesday, November 18, 2014

We run the night...

I ran a half marathon in Vegas this past weekend. Myself and three other amazing girls ventured into sin city (we didn't sin though, I promise) and had a complete blast. 

As far as the run goes, I have to say it was one of the most exciting runs I've ever done. Running at night with all the lights, music, entertainment was just plain awesome. I worked hard the first 8 miles...probably too hard and by mile 10 began to crash. It was a mental game at that point. Just three more miles...keep going...your having fun...(all lies but u do what u gotta do.) I was thrilled to be done and meet my goal of a sub 2 hour. I finished in 1:57:00. 

So, yes indeed...I loved running in Vegas. And even though vegas itself is not my ideal place to be...running in it was amazing.