Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Girl's weekend, 2013...

I love girls weekend. Of course I love the getting away part, where I don't have to cook or clean or take of of anybody but myself. But more than that I love learning new things about these girls. I am a question asker. I love to find out how and why people do the things they do. I feel like I learned all kinds of new ideas and things I never would have without knowing and being around such awesome women. We played the card game phaze 10 late into the night (more like morning) and seeing the funniest sides come out of all of us was pretty fantastic. I think we even had a few girls pee their pants from laughing so hard. Tammy forced us all to play racquetball. That was another pee in your pants kind of event. Boy, did we have some moves. Our husbands would have laughed us off the court. Instead we laughed at ourselves. I was happy to be home at the end of it all, but would gladly adopt these girls into my own family. P.S Don't you just love our teeth?