Thursday, September 13, 2012

Prayers...

This has been a stressful week. Halee started seminary (an early morning scripture class.) Connor is constantly, (or so it seems) at football practice. I am trying to manage our advertising and finances of our business. This doesn't include the incessant homework, making lunches, giving baths, doing laundry....etc. I mean, seriously, the list goes on and on. Getting my kids to bed on time has become a thing of the past.

I realized I haven't been praying like I should. At night, I rush, rush, rush so I can get some sleep. And my morning prayers have become non existent. This morning I vowed to say my prayer and see what happens. Already I have been happier. My day has ran much smoother, I'm not worried about all the little details I have to get done today.

I am thankful that Heavenly father hears our prayers. I don't know how I could handle this life without knowing that he does hear me. That he wants to bless me. That he truly does love me.