Saturday, October 22, 2011

Try to find me...

I gotta tell ya, that Halloween game night always stresses me out a little. Coming up with a costume can make me a nervous wreck. I'm not that creative and so it causes odd amounts of anxiety. This year my kids made it easy for me when they said "How about Where's Waldo??" In light of their obsession with these books, we went with it. It was actually a lot of fun dressing up us a nerd. I loved wearing glasses, ha!

We went with our good friends, the Three...uh, make that Two Amigo's. It was a blast as always and I came away asking "why were you stressed about that??" It was great and the hostesses happen to be obsessed with scary freaky things, which made it all the more fun. I love Halloween. This is one of my most favorite times of the year. Now time to bring on the real deal.

P.S Try to ignore my dirty mirror in the background.