Thursday, September 29, 2011

Being happy...


I was talking to my husband last night about how I just feel so happy. The older I get the happier I feel. Of course I have my down days like we all do, but I just feel so blessed. I love the beautiful part of the country I live in. The mountains, the mild weather (minus the rain) and the greenness of everything. When I run, I am amazed at the beauty that surrounds me...even when I am trudging up a miserable hill, I can't ignore it. I almost don't want to write this because something terrible might happen because I did, but I can't help it. I am grateful for my husband and my 6 children. It amazes me how they are each so different and unique and I learn so much from each of them. I'm grateful to have truth, peace and happiness in my life. I owe it all to a Heavenly father who must loves me (don't ask me why)but I'm sure glad he does.