Sunday, October 31, 2010

Heart beating out of chest

I had a very scary experience last night in which I over reacted like I usually do. We were getting ready to do some trunk or treating due to Halloween being on a Sunday this year. It took me quite some time to get all the kids ready...I mean seriously... it takes time when you have so many kids. I was having a ball though transforming them into scary monsters and princesses when I realized I hadn't seen Scarlett for about 10 minutes. I assumed she was with Chris. I asked him if he had her and he said no, so I of course started looking, but I didn't hear or see her anywhere. I started asking for help from Chris and kids. I went out to the street scared that she could have somehow got out of the house, but she was seriously no where in sight. Even Chris (the normal half of us) was starting to freak out a little. Finally Halee found her tucked quietly inside a kitchen cabinet. I guess I know where to look next time my child goes missing. It was a very mean trick on her part as far as I'm concerned.