Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spending Time...

This past weekend we went to Wallowa Lake for 5 days. We have sort of made it a yearly tradition, but this year was the best yet. We didn't bring any electronical distractions...meaning, no T.V. I never realized how much fun we could have without the normal chaos of life. Most of the time we just spent at the cabin and on the 2 acres that comes with that. Thank goodness for the outside space, because the inside is only a living room, small kitchen and one bedroom/bathroom. But we made it work!! Every morning and night Chris and I would rotate taking a few kids at a time on bike rides. I have determined that I could be a good ol' country girl, and nothing could make me happier. I LOVE the beauty there, and the people there seem so simple and happy. I had a seriously hard time coming home to this busy life. I'm thankful to own our own business, but with that comes loads of stress...however I am also thankful we can come and go as we please. I love this family I have. I love creating memories like this weekend. I'll never, ever forget these good times.