Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Connor!!!

My Connor turned the big 7 today!! I thought I would quickly do a little "spotlight" on this wonderful boy. Connor is my roughest most loud child by far. He tends to yell in a very deep voice, and be very over zealous with out even realizing it. But honestly he has the softest heart. He melts into tears when hurt, and would not ever hurt a fly. His heart is mightier than most people I have ever known. This must come from his dad, because I am just not as sweet as he is! hahaha. Connor would never admit it out loud, but he LOVES girls. Whenever they are around you can bet he's putting on a show. I hope he grows out of this by 16!!! I am just so thankful for Connor. All of my children are such a wonderful part of my life. There may be days where I feel I will completely lose my mind, but when all is said and done, if I ever lost one of them my heart would break. Happy birthday Connor!!! WE LOVE YOU, and wouldn't change a single thing about you!!!! :)