Friday, May 16, 2008

A-Z Tag

A-Z TAG
May 16, 2008
I have been Tagged!
Attached or Single: Attached
Best Friend: Hmm. I have many!!! My husband first and foremost, Tammy, Alexis Sarah Q. Kelly
Cake or Pie: BOTH!!!!!
Day of Choice: Friday because it's the weekend.
Essential Item: Carmex
Favorite Color: Yellow
Greatest Accomplishment: Having all my kiddies
Hometown: Acworth, GA.
January or July: July for sure!!
Kids: 5
Life is incomplete without: My family!
Marriage Date: March 21st 97'
Number of Siblings: 3 sisters one lone brother
Oranges or Apples: Oranges
Phobias or Fears: My kids getting stolen, or hit by a car (since their always on their bikes.
Quotes: Sorry it's kind of long, but truly my fav by Joseph Smith “The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.”
Reason to Smile: My husband surprises me with folded laundry, or my kids are not arguing, or I have oreo's and milk.
Season: End of Spring going into Summer
Tag Five Friends: Patty, Erin, Trish, Cindy, Amy
Unknown Fact About Me: Very Favorite Store:
Worst Habit: Biting nails (boring I know)
X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultra sound...what kind of Question is that anyway??
Your Favorite Food: Mexican
Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius-SP?