Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Grace!!!!!!!!

All day I have been trying to figure out where this last year has gone. It can't be possible that Grace is 1 year already!!!! I just love this little girl (along with all my other children) more than anything!! Grace is such a joy to our family. She always makes us laugh, especially at this age when she is attempting to walk and talk, and really developing her own personality. We bought her a doll that coos and as you can see she LOVED it! Here she is planting a kiss right on the new dolly's face....
She wanted the dolls bottle all to herself! She couldn't figure out why no milk came out of it though....


I set the cake right in front of her, and she never once dug in! She barely touched it! I guess I should have gone with chocolate. lol.


Happy birthday my beautiful sweet girl! We all love you Grace!