Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm IT...I've been tagged by Christie!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago
Ten years ago? I was 20, so I was Ms. little pregnant woman with my very first child! I was working as a teller at U.S Bank, and loving it! I was newly married, and still trying to adjust to living and breathing the opposite sex 24/7.

5 Things on my "To-Do" List Today
1. Be nice to my kids. Chris is snow skiing today, and I'm used to having him here on Saturdays, so I will try to not be a grump!
2. Fold towels...how flippin' exciting, huh?
3. Read to the kids.
4. Attempt to get dressed since I'm still in P.J's and it's close to 11:00 a.m.
5. Cook food from something other than a can.

3 Bad Habits I have
1. I'm too neurotic about a clean house.
2. Nagging tends to be my specialty.
3. I suck at balancing my check book

Places I have Lived
Woodstock Ga.
Acworth Ga.
Roseburg OR.

Things most people don't know about me
I don't like animals at all.
I don't like ice cream
I would love to go to Jerusalem.
I love to sing around the house all the time!

I tag, Jenny M. Jenny. S. Rachel, Tammy, and Alexis....YOU ARE IT!