Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Just call me granny...

Ok maybe I won’t go that far. Grandma sounds a little better but let me tell you that I’d be called anything in the world to have this sweet baby Clara Grace in my life. I got to spend a week with my baby (Halee) and help her and even get up in the night with baby Clara. It was pure bliss. She looks so much like Halee. It was as close to holding your “own” child again as it gets. It was almost like it was Halee all over again. Chris is a proud Grandpa as well...and he was great about letting me hog the baby so much. The kids were so excited to be official aunts and uncles. What a joyful occasion.

I also felt so blessed to have such a special son in law. He said to us right before we left “thank you for letting me marry Halee. She’s perfect.”