Friday, March 23, 2018

Elephant man...

In the world of Denture making we use wax. Lots and lots of wax. It’s what mimics gingiva when we try a Denture in a patient’s mouth. 

Connor has been working in our lab portion of the clinic for a few weeks now...we don’t need an extra employee but my dad once told me that his father (a business owner) employed him as a kid and that having the opportunity to make a little money was a blessing. I agree fully with that, and so does Connor, I think.

When he has a few minutes in between stuff, he creates. And boy oh boy, he’s good. This elephant was his latest creation. It’s tiny and I and the girls love tiny things. 

I’m so proud of his talent. He’s truly creative and artistic. It’s a wonderful thing to see your kids and the big and little things they can do...