Friday, February 24, 2017

Muscle memory...

Tonight was pure bliss. We loaded the kids up at 3pm to head up the mountain in hopes of good ski weather. Last week the snow was very icy...making a beginner like me scared out of my brains. Tonight was completely different though. First and foremost I'm not freaked out by the chair lift anymore. I know it's pathetic that I ever was...but yes..I scare easily. And with fresh powder I was able to go at a pace where I could actually internalize what to do and "muscle memory" is beginning to happen. More than any of that though, being with my family...husband...kids up on the mountain spending good times together is what made the night flipping awesome. We ate pizza at a restaurant on our way home, came home and practically fell in our beds. 4 hours of skiing did all
Of our bodies in.

p.s wish I could have included pics of Connor and Christian but once they are in that snow they just don't stop for anything.