Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving and feeling thankful...

It's been nearly 20 years since all of my siblings and I have been together at the same time. We all finally made it happen this past thanksgiving. The funny thing is, people don't really change that much...so years are really just words and are completely relative. 

Time is an interesting word. We never run out of it but can't get enough of it. I couldn't help but wonder if this would be the last time we'd all be together with both of our parents living. That's one thing you cannot do with time, you can't change it. I feel and am blessed to have had time with my wonderful family. They are what have molded me into me.

Last but not least our beautiful Halee came home from college for 5 days. It went by too fast but We get her for Christmas so I am once again doing a countdown until then. 

Family is everything.