Monday, October 17, 2016

A happy life...

I came upon this sweet picture of my little Grace with my dad from way back. Her wonderful papaw. Pictures like these should be imbedded in our minds eternally. Like a song that gets stuck in your head...except in this case you want it to stay in your head forever. 

How blessed I am to have photos. So many wonderful photos of times that make life meaningful. Where would we be without pictures? I know people always say "what was life like before technology?" but what about photos? They are far more meaningful than any technology. Except I guess the camera on your phone...it does help facilitate this treasured gift of memory making. 

I just feel blessed. Blessed to have people around me that I love. Blessed to have memories. Blessed to have proof of a happy life.