Monday, September 7, 2015

Cherish it...

There must have been something in the air this weekend. It was a beautiful time spent with family over Labor Day. It's a beautiful thing when you can spend time with your blood relatives, and also the ones they choose to have in their lives. My sister April has an amazing fiancĂ© that just fits right into our circle. And my brother David is seeing a girl that we all have fallen in love with. It really is beautiful when everything just kind of "fits." 

We also did a family talent night...actually it was a "family forces Melanie to sing with David night" but that's ok, because it is now a cherished memory...I sang with my sweet little brother...how many times will I have that opportunity? I'm telling you...life is too short to not make it beautiful. Take advantage of every lovely moment and savor it with all your heart.