Wednesday, July 22, 2015

So that's why you're so amazing...

I'm not gonna lie...I have a husband that is truly wonderful. Perfect?? No. But wonderful, and always trying? Yes. Everytime we spend time with his side of the family, I can see why he's so good.

We spent about 4 days in Utah for his family reunion and I marvel at the fact that all of his beautiful siblings and his lovely mother have such strong family ties. All of my husband brothers are just like him. Loyal, loving, caring, selfless. Loyal. Loyal. Loyal. Sorry but the loyal part cannot be said enough. If you're married to a chapman boy, you know without a doubt that you are enough, and he'll never treat you as less than that. That's a beautiful feeling. 

I'm thankful for the good genes he has been blessed with. I'm thankful to his family for being good, humble people. I'm thankful to his mother and father most of all for raising him with traditional values. I'm proud to be a chapman gal.