Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cruising down the ocean...

Okay, so my best friend Tammy and I escaped from witch mountain...just kidding (isn't that a movie?) we escaped from home to go on a cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman islands. We were gone one week. It was so relaxing and rejuvenating. I don't know that I have laughed so hard in a long time. Tammy even laughed so hard she cried... Literally. We both find the oddest things completely hilarious. 

I learned a few things that I knew already but had solidified. I have a husband that is truly a keeper. The fact that he would sacrifice like he did touches my heart. He gives me wings and I am eternally grateful to be married to such a giving, loving man.

The other thing is that I realized what a great friend I have in Tammy. We never once got in each other's nerves. We can laugh together, support each other, listen to each other. It's truly a two way friendship. I know she would never say an unkind word about me, even though she might have good reason. I feel blessed to have her as such a devoted and most of all FUN friend that "gets" my quirky weird personality.

Not only did I miss my husband but I missed my kids, and my goodness, they are happy to have their crazy mama home again.

Tammy is the only one who will get this but...ELVIS LIVES.