Monday, September 16, 2013

Strong love...

Scarlett and I stayed home from church yesterday because she had a fever. While grace was at church she drew this pic of her and her sister and if you can't translate what she wrote it says "I hope my little sister is safe." I loved this. You know what I disagree with? There's so many movies these days portraying siblings hating each other or being just down right mean or rude to each other. As a mother of six children I can say that this is an untrue depiction in many cases. Siblings can love each other. Yes they will argue and disagree and even be mean sometimes...but for the most part love is present. Worry for one another is there. Concern for each other is huge. And having fun together and loving every minute of it...really DOES happen. If this weren't the case then my heart would be really sad. I'm grateful for real love in our home.