Monday, July 22, 2013

Long lost sister...

As sad as it sounds, it has been 4 years since I saw my little sister Gina. Something has been eating at me to see her so my other sister (April) and I hopped a plane and went to see her for the weekend. One thing I love about my sisters...all of them, is that no matter how much time goes by...once we are together, it's like going home. I couldn't count how many times I laughed so hard I thought I might pee my pants. I was so impressed with Gina as a mother. Her kids respect her and are truly great kids. She is a strong person. I admire her. I love my sister April too. She has the kind of laugh that makes life happy and fun. She's infectious. How I wish Joely could have been there too. And heck...David would have been great too...even if he is a boy. ;) My hope now is to see more of Gina. Make it happen Gina...and so will I. I love you!!