Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coming To The End...

I can hardly believe the time has come for this baby to arrive. In one way it seems the pregnancy has lasted forever, but in another it seems like I JUST conceived. I'm having mixed feelings due to the fact that it's my last. Part of me wants this baby out this very minute!! But then another part of me is sad to know I will never experience this miracle again. On to other seasons of life though...I have so much to be grateful for and so much to look forward to as I watch my children grow and have life experiences of their own. I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Doctor says I am dilated to one, 50 % effaced right now. Baby is VERYYYYY low. This has caused much discomfort in the last 3 or 4 days. I am not proud at all of my not so graceful waddling. (Especially with 5 kids in tow.) I have determined that people must think I am crazy. Luckily however, people are generally kind and considerate of the whole situation, and some even seem to admire me. (They must be the crazy ones!!, LOL!) So this is officially my LAST belly pic of this pregnancy. I made Chris take this today as I realized this baby could come at any time! I will update just as soon as the little one makes it's entrance!! :)