Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doing the countdown!

Okay, so a few of my friends gently reminded me that they are so sick of seeing the post "My Baby Is Two" lol, so I figured it was time to post something new. This is the only recent self pic I have had taken lately (I'm trying at all costs to avoid cameras :P ) Anyway, we went to the Oregon coast for Mothers day and Chris took this shot in a funny hat shop we visited. The only thing that stands out to me though is the big belly! haha. I have actually felt really great though. I have my poor husband doing all kinds of crazy projects around the house. He's already painted all of the bedrooms with a fresh coat of paint. He will be laying tile in the bathrooms this weekend (luckily with the help of a friend.) Next he has to build shelving in the garage.) I swear with each new baby the "nesting" gets more and MORE out of control...good thing this is my last! I am starting to get so excited about having another sweet baby. Only one more month to go!!! :)