Monday, January 19, 2009

Random Pictures...

I haven't been the most consistent with my blog the last several months. Often times I just can't think of anything to blog about! I guess I'm forgetting that it's the little things I want to remember most of all... I caught this shot a few days back of Christian and Grace in the tub. They were laughing their little heads off, and I'm not even sure what about! I'm not even sure if THEY knew why they were laughing!!! It was so cute. :)
Anybody remember owning the original Little People doll house? I had one and it was one of my most treasured toys!!! I found this one recently at a garage sale, and Grace and Christian just love it. Now if only I had the original little people!!!


My poor husband. With all these kids he really never gets a break. He seems to go and go and his battery never seems to run out....except in this picture of course. ;)