Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day....

I have to say that if someone were to ask me what my favorite day of the year is, I would have to say Christmas Eve. I love this day even better than Christmas itself because of all the excitement and anticipation. I also love tradition. Each year we make tons of finger foods like shrimp, meatballs, crackers with a variety of cheese, and many more. Later on in the evening we have yummy treats as you can see below. Gosh, is it any wonder I feel fat after Christmas?? hahaha. We also allow the kids to open up their very own set of pajamas and sometimes slippers, which we did this year. They were pretty excited. :)


Christian has been beating everybody up since he opened up this present...I thought Hulk was supposed to be a good guy.








I debated on whether or not to get the older kids an IPOD this year and after much thought I decided I would rather put that off a few more years. I'm not ready for that yet! Instead we got them each a guitar and some drums just in case they decide to form a band, lol. I thought these guitars would be looked at for about a day and then be old news, but to my pleasant surprise the kids LOVE them. They will all sit in the back room for an hour at a time coming up with different tunes. It's so cute!





Grace is a major lover of dolls. She was pretty proud of these two.


So now that Christmas is over I am ready for SPRING!!!!!! :)